The valley of the heart

# The realization:

We were a huge community that resided in the body of a being not so weak or fragile to succumb before circumstances or emotions. But due to certain mysterious happenings, we, the heart of every soul began losing our faith in love and life. Our trust over other beings diminished and this is how the once huge community began slithering. My counterparts got so imbalanced in the terror reigned valley of the heart that day in and day out the valley of the heart was found struggling to stop the flow of incessant streams of water anonymously baptised as 'tears'. This has been the scene for a long time now and as I write my feelings today, the current status of the 'once huge community' is that - it couldn't save any other member and I am the lone survivor.

I am heartbroken, shattered,devoid of hope,affection and love. I stand alone. Neither do I have a mate nor a shadow nor an unknown being to sympathise - I have nothing to be called my own other than the soul I entered the world with. So I decided to find out what in the world is so disastrous that it can torment the valley of the heart! Who is so evil in this wide beautiful place to go on pricking the unique creations till they devastate and break down completely?


# The finding:

We reside in every being and try to remain within, as strong as the heavens above. But on occasions low and dark just like days when there occurs a lightning or a thunder, we get deeply moved and fail to stop ourselves from flowing via the eyes of the valley of the heart. It is not because the valley of the heart is incapable of digesting the pain but because of a constipation of thoughts: good and evil travelling perennially through the valley of the heart.

Anything that can be a thought can be reality. Anything that the heart imagines can take tangible forms. When the valley of heart obligingly lets the varied thoughts rule its domain, our community slowly dies in twos and fours. My valley of the heart, where I've resided for as long as those stars have lived in the night sky is now barren.


# The choice:

Thoughts function according to their own will and the valley of the heart follows its own mind. So will be done by the lone survivor of the 'once huge community'. And my choice is to remain within the valley of the heart till the day air stops moving in and out of my soul.


(Inspired by the law of attraction. A description by a tear about the entire mechanism of tears)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all the guys I've loved before...

     There's something about seeing the people you once loved get hitched that hits a weirdly hidden melancholic chord in your heart. To...