The little dark imperfection.

There are so many things I want to convey to that one person I so heartily adore. I do not know what relation we share, nor do I want to ponder upon it; the only thing I wish to see is the positive vibrant induced in my life by you.  Words cease to flow from my pen when I attempt to use them in your praise, I guess they're smarter than I am and understand the thing I haven't been able to understand in the past two years: the best parts of life are the ones one fail to describe....the ones which don't let the incessant smile abandon the face that glows and blushes only upon the mention of those reminiscent days.

So to you I write this letter mate.

Wherever you are, whatever you are indulged in, whether or not you remember me are matters too trivial for me. I may not mean the world to you, I may not have influenced your life, I may not have been able to make a place in your heart but one thing I've surely done which even you have not succeeded in doing: I've grown to love you. Your little imperfections, your irritating mischieves, your devilish smile,  your hungry eyes and your playful hands are bits of you that make you a perfect figure in my city of dreams where you and no one else plays the role of the 'hero' perennially. The audience in my city of dreams that includes me and only me gets tired not even for a second upon the thoughts of you that linger in the mind and heart for 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

The little things I imagine about us every single day of my life are never to turn real. Though blind in love; I possess the audacity to have an eye contact with the bitter truth of life which has been and will forever keep on telling me that you are the Mr. Unattainable in my 'life' that has been never less than perfect. I hate to put it this way but if the truth has to be told then I would like to tell it right away, right now :  No matter how perfect you are, you'll always be the little dark imperfect part of my otherwise perfect life.

This however doesn't stop my stupid heart from beating for you. Every contraction and expansion of my little pumping organ does its routine core of pumping with the mention of your name.My heart owes its revival to you and your wonderful entry in life at a time when I was distressed and out of life. So, Mr.Unattainable lets not stretch it further and conclude with the words I've been telling ever since our first(and last) encounter: I Love You.

1 comment:

To all the guys I've loved before...

     There's something about seeing the people you once loved get hitched that hits a weirdly hidden melancholic chord in your heart. To...