Crazy musings on life

Some good music always does the magic of triggering all those countless emotions that have never been offered the outlet to see the light of the day. A good piece of music can make a silent admirer express his/her love, it has the potential to motivate some really good poetry. Its a powerful weapon, one that is making me write this.

I feel so good today. Everything seems to work subliminally for me now. People are near yet so far and they are far yet so near. A heart to heart connection seems to have developed between them and me. And on days like this, when I've got no one around to talk to or a good movie in store, my muse takes control over things. And today, post a pleasant Sunday being spent doing absolutely nothing productive, when I have nothing but my playlist to my company, strange thoughts are ruling my head. Images of a recent past and a near future are portraying life as a bunch of sweet scented flowers gifted to me by the omnipotent.

 A virtual world ain't that bad you see! At least you can reach out to someone and express your side of the story. Its a great relief to let out the things going on in the head and heart. The thoughts it leaves the listener with is a secondary matter, because once you are at peace, you can make everything else work just the way you want. And in case your wild musings do not appeal to the supposedly 'true' friend, you get to know who accepts you and who does not, who points out your wrongs and leaves and who takes the pain of guiding you.

So coming back to my story: The past couple of years have been full of changes for me. I'm not that old( old here implies an experienced person) a person to have plenty of knowledge on life or its odds, but just a teenager trying to earn that 'knowledge'. So, I had expected life to remain just the way it was when I was at primary school. I expected myself to be the topper of everything and favorite of all but then, life is not about what you expect, its about what you procure. So the 'changes' in my life have made me somewhat philosophical and that's what makes me think about one very important thing today, something I had never observed before.

When I dealt with the first 'change' of my life, I loathed it. The change didn't seem least bit pleasant. But over the little time I had to live with the change, I grew to love it. And when it was finally time to leave, I grew all gloomy and depressed. This reaction was more severe than the last time. Again the same kinda situation arose when I was made to deal with the third consecutive change. So basically, what I want to say is: people and things in life exist for a reason, their staying and leaving too has a hidden meaning that we fail to see at the moment but later when the future unfolds itself, everything seems to have been planned with just one purpose: to make us better than who we already are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all the guys I've loved before...

     There's something about seeing the people you once loved get hitched that hits a weirdly hidden melancholic chord in your heart. To...